December 10 at BCBST 1 Cameron Hill, Chattanooga TN
(Click here for directions)
Time: 11:30 AM – 4:45 PM
11:45 A.M. Sign in/Get Lunch!
12:00- Welcome/Announcements:Special Announcement from the Board.
12:20- 1:00– Special Guests, David and Mollie Krehnke.
- Mollie Bio – Mollie Krehnke, CISSP, CAP, CHS-II, IAM, ITIL v3, is an ISSA Fellow, serving on the Editorial Advisory Board for The ISSA Journal from its inception in March 2004 to April 2018. Mollie was one of was one of eight individuals who re-started the ISSA Raleigh Chapter and was a team member of the Triangle InfoSeCon, a local infosec conference established in 2004.
- See p. 8 of the ISSA Journal – Not an “Only” but One of a Few: An Interview with Mollie Krehnke.
- David Bio – David Krehnke, CISSP-ISSMP,CAP,CISM, CHS-III, IAM, has over 37 years in the information security field performing risk assessments; developing policy and procedures; and implementing information security technologies, policies, practices, procedures, and protection mechanisms in support of organizational objectives for numerous federal agencies, government contractors, and private organizations.
- David served (ISC)2 organization as a board member for four terms, vice-president, president, and program director responsible for test development. He was one of eight individuals who re-started the ISSA Raleigh Chapter and participated until his retirement in 2016 from USPS. David was the FBI InfraGard representative for the mailing and shipping critical infrastructure sector. He was also an active member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) Raleigh chapter.
1:00- 1:10 Short Break
1:10-2:00 IRS Criminal Investigation – Special Agent, Scott Kennedy, Charlotte Field Office, Chattanooga Post of Duty (POD). Please welcome Scott back by popular demand, and let’s give him a great send-off to Retirement at the end of the year.
2:05-2:20 Networking Time
2:25- 3:30 – Tenable- ISSA Q4 Event Sponsor
John Thounhurst, Enterprise Security Engineer. “Operationalizing Vulnerability Management”
Jim Rogers, Enterprise Territory Manager TN, AL, MS.
3:45- 4:45 – CSpire – ISSA Q4 Event Sponsor and 2020 Annual Sponsor
Robbie Morris, Security Engineer
We would like to recognize the support of our sponsors:
- Tenable – Event Sponsor- Q4 ISSA Event
- CSpire –Annual ISSA Chattanooga Chapter Sponsor for 2019-2020
- Tek Systems– ISSA Chattanooga Perpetual Event Sponsor
4:00- 4:20 CSpire Give away and Door Prizes
Save the Date: Q1 ISSA Event is March 24, 2019- BCBST
If you are not yet an ISSA member of Intl/Chattanooga Chapter, please join ISSA before March 24, 2020. Members only event – Well-known Special Guest announced in January 2020.