The CTF 008 Capture the Flag Cybersecurity Competition for entry-level students (click here for information) will be on Saturday, November 9 and it needs volunteers who can help with the following:
- Tasks on competition day:
- Registration and coordination
- Coaches (no pre-work required)
- Help with transportation so we can ensure that no child is unable to participate due to lack of transportation
- Help to recruit participants (click here for signup link)
- Social media and marketing assistance
If you can help please click here!
- The event is on Saturday, November 9. Registration begins at 11am
- Competition begins at 12 and ends at 4pm.
- General info about the competition is available here: https://magicinc.org/event/capture-the-flag-008
Chattanooga has two cohorts registered – one at EPB and one at Chattanooga State. We are helping to get students registered and encourage you to do the same. Each cohort can have 5 teams of up to 4 participants. Here is the link for registration: https://magicinc.z2systems.com/np/clients/magicinc/eventRegistration.jsp?event=41&
If you are willing to be a coach or if you can help recruit coaches, or if you would be willing to volunteer to help with registration, please click here. I think that it would be great to have 4 or 5 coaches in each location along with another two adults to support registration and manage materials and food. Please help us fill all the slots by spreading the word!
Thanks for helping to engage our young men and women in this event to help build their knowledge of the opportunities available for them in this field!